Okay, so I abandoned the little blog just as it found a reader or two.
The thing is, I got self concious.
I started freaking out about people reading my inner thoughts, and linking it back to me, as MsLaurie is hardly the most impressive bit of pseudonym. Not only have I been using it for years (I have a very stable online identity, which all of a sudden I'm not so sure about), and for some reason, MrLaurie, who blogs in real-name territory, insists upon linking.
Not to mention, writers block and being utterly convinced that I had nothing of import to say!
So I've been feeling a bit exposed. Also, what really gets me ranting about politics is health, and as I work in that area, I don't feel like I can rant in a public space about it!
Hence, a bit of a blog abandonment.
Strategies I've considered to re-vamp:
1) Abandon the blog entirely, start a new one not quite so MsLaurie linked.
2) Stop blogging (but how unfun, and I do so love reading other people's blogs, it feels greedy not to share back)
3) Suck it up and move on.
Assessment? I'm sucking it up.
So! I hereby annouce a return to blogging, at least semi-regularly. Although given my new misgivings, I suspect it will be less big-P political than I originally imagined.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1-Year-Old Baby Girl Frock
ReplyDeleteThe 'Apna Showroom' frock for 1-year-old baby girls is a beautiful blend of comfort and charming style. Its soft fabric and lovely design make it perfect for birthdays, religious ceremonies, festivals, and family gatherings. If you are looking to buy a frock for a 1-year-old online—whether it is a party dress, a cotton frock, a fashionable outfit, or a birthday dress—Apna Showroom Nylon Pantyhose Stretchable Stockings for Women - pack of 4 stockings for girls free size pantyhose Black
Apna Showroom Imported black and beige pantyhose stretchable stockings for women beige skin color pantyhose stockings for women Girls free size and pac of 2 stockings
Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women Black Net Pattern with Sock net stockings pantyhose
this is an excellent choice. With its quality, comfort, and attractive finish, it is sure to become a favorite outfit for your little one.